I am so grateful for all the support I have receive from clients who have been with me from the beginning, new clients as well as fans that have seen me on the first season of Inkmaster and Tattoo Nightmares.
There are many questions that are being asked, that hopefully I can help answer:
– My shop is Empire State Studio located in Amityville, New York.
– My current hourly rate is $250, however that may change in the future. Anything under four hours is an $1,000 minimum.
– I enjoy starting a tattoo with a blank slate, not only coverups.
– It’s important for the artist to work one on one with you and your idea for the area that is being tattooed. Due to those circumstances, I do not do any drawings for someone else to tattoo or to review any tattoos to give advice or to see if they are coverable.
– Internet, social media, word of mouth and reviewing portfolios are the best ways to find and choose an artist that would best fit what you are looking for.
– All the tattoos I create for a client are their own custom pieces, so I would not be able to provide a drawing of any tattoo that I have completed.
– I will post the conventions or guest spots I will be doing on my blog, shop website and FaceBook, so keep an eye out for those posts.
– Tattoo Nightmare Shop is only used for Jasmine, Big Gus and I to work together and film. The filming is done in LA however, the shop is not where we each work on a daily basis. There is no phone number for the shop, again because it is only used for filming. I do not know the scheduling/waiting list for Jasmine or Big Gus.
– I do not work at Madison Tattoo Shoppe in North Hollywood, the tattoo shop that I own is in Oceanside, New York and is called Empire State Studio (www.empirestatestudios.com)
– If you want to be on the show, you must contact Spike Casting. I have no say in who gets chosen.
– Please keep in mind that if I am at my shop, I will be working with a client. I will be unable to take any phone calls, however there is always a shop manager available to help you.
– I work along side five other great artists. You can check their work out at http://www.empirestatestudios.com
Please contact 516-414-4249 for appointment information or email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of facebook because this will help us keep track of every email much better if you have any other questions.
Thanks so much for understanding and for reading!